1) Why people are so nervous going into it. If he/she is the One, then it should just be the happiest day of your life, and you should be at ease.
2) Why people spend soooooooooooooo much money on the event, and then have no place to live after the honeymoon.
3) Why "Bridezillas" exist. What in the world is WRONG with you?! You should be overjoyed. Get over yourself...and trust me, no one even remembers the centerpieces, party favors, or whatever else you acted like a fool to get for your big day. And you are not the only bride in the world.
4) Why people argue before, during, or right after their ceremony. God is blessing you with the happiest day of your life. What's up with that?
5) Why people put 1st Corinthians 13 in their wedding program just to fill up space, and then completely ignore what it says marriage is and what it is not. We insist on treating each other our way, and we forget to treat each other the way God says; why, why, why?!
6) Why people go out of their way to find the perfect church because of how pretty it is, and yet, they don't even let God into the marriage.
7) Why people don't actually plan a marriage nearly as well as they plan the wedding.
8) Why bridesmaids dresses still look so horrendous!
9) Why people spend so much money on the wedding if they know they truly can't afford to do all that. Just 'cause you spend a lot of money on a wedding doesn't make you any more married than couples who eloped.Why are you trying to "keep up with the Jones'?" Instead, try keeping up with Jesus!
10) Finally, why is it such an oddity that couples are not only happy and in love after many years of marriage, but that they still like each other. Why is it so unusual my husband and I hold hands, laugh together, flirt with each other, and truly are best friends? This is what God intended for our marriage. No, we don't argue; no, we don't want to be apart from one another; and when we are apart, we absolutely can't WAIT to see each other again as soon as we can!
"What therefore God hath joined together , let not man put asunder." (Mark 10:9 [KJV])
"Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ." (Ephesians 5:21 [NIV])